PDA

View Full Version : EI Upload question

Ron_Jackson
04-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Entering EI so I finally went on-line and filled out the forms, followed the easy directions, uploaded the four images, printed out the certifications and lables and paid the fees. I am submitting only digital files as that is an option for EI. What is not clear, is what to do with the printed certifications you are supposed to sign and the labels (which I am guessing mean nothing sice these are electronic filings).

!. Do these certifications need to be signed and mailed?

2. Do I need to include a CD with the four images along with the signed certifications?

3. Or, is that it? I just did everything electronic and there is nothing else to do?

Sorry but it's really not clear on any of the pages pertaining to this category. I sent Jim Dingwell an email but I can only imagine how buried and busy he is so I thought I would ask here in case someone knew or knew someone who knows.

samgardnermcr
04-18-2010, 05:21 AM
Ron, I have no idea yet will try to find out shortly. I judge and then speak tomorrow from 7 am till 10 pm so probably will have to wait to inquire. Someone will get back to you on this within a couple of days.
Thanks, Sam Gardner M.Photog.Cr.CPP. Int. Juror

Ron_Jackson
04-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks Sam. I just can't afford to make a mistake at this point.

Sarah_Johnston
04-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Ron. Not sure if you ever had this answered, but I hope this helps.
When entering the Electronic Imaging competition with digital images only, please sign one copy of the entry form and mail it to:

PPA Print Exhibition

5100 N. 27th, Suite A2-391

Lincoln, NE 68521

Sarah_Johnston
04-27-2010, 02:31 AM
ROn,
I have tried to reply to this and it has not been posted so I will try again. Not sure if you got your question answered or not so here ya go.

When entering the Electronic Imaging competition with digital images only, please sign one copy of the entry form and mail it to:

PPA Print Exhibition

5100 N. 27th, Suite A2-391

Lincoln, NE 68521

Best of luck!!