PDA

View Full Version : Tied up for at least a week

Keith_A_Howe
04-15-2010, 03:20 AM
I know there are a couple people waiting on critiques here. I am tied up for at least a week with studio committments. I have a dance school of about 500 this weekend. I am building the set, then two days of photographing and then at least 3 days of prepping files and ordering. I told Sam I would be MIA for awhile so I hope he can get to everyone.

Keith

Keith_A_Howe
04-27-2010, 03:43 AM
Hopefully everyone has had their questions answered before submitting to international judging. I am sure Sam and Sarah will be able to help with any last minute advise. I will be unavailable for the rest of this week and the first part of next as my father passed away this morning.

Keith

Missy50
04-27-2010, 05:07 AM
Sorry for your loss Keith.

Ron_Jackson
04-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Keith I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Angela_Lawson
04-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. And a big thank you for all the time you have spent helping all of us, even when you are so busy, and other challenging things are taking place. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that you are so very much appreciated by us all. Thank you.

Angela

Will_Price
04-28-2010, 02:12 AM
I am sorry, I wish I was available and closer, I would have been happy to fill in in any manner I could.

Sarah_Johnston
04-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Keith, I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

KirkDarling
04-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Hopefully everyone has had their questions answered before submitting to international judging. I am sure Sam and Sarah will be able to help with any last minute advise. I will be unavailable for the rest of this week and the first part of next as my father passed away this morning.

Keith

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Keith. You certainly have my sympathies.

ephotoevents
04-29-2010, 02:23 PM
My condoleence.

samgardnermcr
04-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Dear Keith and family,
We offer condolences and wishes to aid you all as much as possible in this time.
Sam