PDA

View Full Version : Guess where I am headed w/this?

Jeff_Dachowski
04-02-2010, 01:05 PM
So......here we are again.....

April.

The time to put together my case for NH, PO and EI.

Just wanted to let everyone know, well ahead of time......

I hate my case!

There, I said it! OK?

Jeff

Joe_Campanellie
04-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Like we have said before...can you hate our cases too. Shipping mine off now for SEPPA and PA and then PPA right behind that.

Good luck with yours...!

Jeff_Dachowski
04-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Joe,
because we are friends, I will hate your case this year for free.

For everyone else, including Keith Howe, please read:

Case Hating has swept the nation. I somehow have been able to conjour a vast knowledge of Case Hating in my short time in print competition. For some reason, I tend to dislike my case more than the average photographer. Therefore since I have a skill that some of you do not have...the ability to loathe and hate your case in a big way, I am offering my Case Hating skills for everyone to partake.

It is easy to do...

If you want your case to be hated by me. Go to Paypal.com and send $19.95 to PROCASEHATER.

I will then pour all of my formidable Case Hating ability into your case. If you are competing at a state or regional event, you get 30% off your second Hated case ( PPA members only)

There is no gurantee that even if you do this, that the Case Hating strategy will work for you, but I am willing to bet $19.95 that I will be happy with the results.:rolleyes:

Jeff Dachowski
ihateyourcase.com
Founder/ President

Keith_A_Howe
04-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Joe,
because we are friends, I will hate your case this year for free.

For everyone else, including Keith Howe, please read:

Case Hating has swept the nation.

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff I hate to tell you this man, but you didn't invent case hating. I have been hating my case since they made cases outta wood and you weren't allowed to send them in. You had to walk them to the competition, 20miles through blinding snowstorm, uphill both ways. Man kids these days, walking around like they invented case hating. I just hope Jeff that you are practicing safe case hating and always wearing whte gloves when handling your prints. ST69's can kill you.

Seriously, it's really a love hate relationship. I usually hate everything when I am first picking images. Then once I choose and start working them up I start loving them and feeling like maybe I do know something about photography. By the time I have the finished prints in my hands I am back to thinking they suck big time. I don't let my low opinion of my own prints bother me anymore. Pretty much know by now that I can't judge my own work.

Keith

D._Craig_Flory
04-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks Jeff - I got a big laugh out of your post. I did almost spit iced tea on my keyboard but managed to control myself.

Cassandra_Sullivan
04-02-2010, 05:40 PM
LOL - I love you guys! :D

Joe_Campanellie
04-02-2010, 06:31 PM
You guys are a riot. Just what I needed today.

I am so there with you Keith. I have felt the same way for days. First can't find anything...then they look ok...and then back to hating them. It's about that time my wife comes over and smacks me upside the head and tells me to quit being so hard on myself. I am such a terrible second guesser on what to enter.

Guess we'll all know soon enough. I think the competitions we're entering are all in the next couple of weeks. For me, SEPPA and PA are both next weekend so I had to make and ship duplicate sets of prints. Bummer...

Heather_L._Smith
04-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Can you take payments?

Stephanie_Millner
04-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Well, Jeff - wishing you hate your case even more than you hated it last year. I, too, will hate your case, and I'm sure others will as well. (Heck, with my luck, they'll LOSE your case too!)

Now that you've perfected your case-hating abilities, I do hope you'll hold a national speaking tour regarding case-hating, and sell case-hating photocopy books, a CD set including forms to teach others how to case hate, and a set of actions to put "I hate my case" with your logo on top of web-resolution images. Charge $79 and force-feed my facebook inbox with advertisements.

John_Metcalfe
04-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Frankly Mr. Dachowski, who cares...

You always hate your case, you always do well. Big deal...

Have higher aspirations for your case. Loath it!

You'll go Diamond...

Cindi_K_McDaniel
04-04-2010, 03:37 AM
I would find it very difficult to believe that anyone could possibly hate my case any more than I already do... But, if you think you got that much hate in ya then go for it!

Angela_Lawson
04-05-2010, 07:11 PM
I can't even find images that are good enough to hate this year! Maybe you might start out with a beginner class on choosing the right images to hate.

Anyway, you guys all do just fine, so just remember, those poor little cases never really did anything to hurt you. So, give em' a little slack, eh?!

Angela

mrbarton
04-06-2010, 05:20 AM
I hate my EI case as well. It will show up in Tennessee tomorrow. Maybe it'll get lost or just run over by something heavy. I will be there to hate both of our cases. Lots of hate. I still love your EI case.

Joe_Campanellie
04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
My case showed up in TN yesterday thank goodness. Too much work this year for it not to arrive on time.

I was going to go with some different stuff this year but...what the heck...might as well enter what you love to do.

John_Metcalfe
04-06-2010, 07:01 PM
My case is taking a nap right now. We'll see how it feels at the end of the month.

Jeff_Dachowski
04-06-2010, 07:02 PM
FWIW,
I LOVE all your cases!

Jeff

Stephanie_Millner
04-06-2010, 09:14 PM
FWIW,
I LOVE all your cases!

Jeff

Aww, now that's just mean.

John_Metcalfe
04-06-2010, 10:20 PM
i like you too jeff. people say i have no taste, but i like you...

your case? just a mild dislike...

mrbarton
04-07-2010, 04:23 AM
I'm just hoping I don't win the camera. I made a promise that I have to keep if I win it again! I question whether I have the will power to follow through. 4 62's would make SEPPA easier but unfortunately my case showed up today. It's amazing how fast it got to Athens.

Jeff_Dachowski
04-12-2010, 01:04 PM
So.....
Case hating clients are guranteed confidentiality when they purchase their mojo, so I cannot confirm or deny that I hated this particular case.....but, I do want to point out that Keith Howes Case at HOA did pretty well. That's all I'm sayin......

Jeff

Keith_A_Howe
04-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Jeff, My attorney will be contacting you concerning your unauthorized use of my name to promote your product. Besides I thought you liked my case and it was me personally that you had a problem with.

Keith

Linda_Gregory
04-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Congratulations, Keith!

Angela_Lawson
04-12-2010, 09:30 PM
You guys are just too much!

Jackie_Haggerty
04-13-2010, 03:34 AM
Well at least you all HAVE a case. :(:eek:

John_Metcalfe
04-13-2010, 04:10 AM
I wouldn't worry about Keith's Lawyer too much Jeff. Birds fly upside down over Nebraska...

Keith_A_Howe
04-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Thanks Linda

Cheri_MacCallum
04-14-2010, 04:44 AM
Jeff send some more hate my way for my ppa case that I'm sending out soon.