PDA

View Full Version : CPPA State Award Question

Joe_Campanellie
03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
A few years ago PPA made a new trophy available at the state competitions. The CPP trophy is awarded to the person who is a CPP and whose print scores the highest.

I'm trying to find out who at the national level can answer a question about eligibility for this trophy.

Thanks...

Jeff_Dachowski
03-10-2010, 01:51 PM
I would ask Micheal Gan. I do know that it is at the state level, and not the regional level.
Jeff

Christel
03-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Joe,
The CPP Award is given out on a state and regional level to the Certified Professional Photographer who received the highest score at a state or regional competition.

You can email affiliates@ppa.com to request a CPP Award to give out at the state or regional awards ceremony and we'll get one out to you. (There's no charge.)

Thanks!
Christel

Jeff_Dachowski
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Joe,
The CPP Award is given out on a state and regional level to the Certified Professional Photographer who received the highest score at a state or regional competition.

You can email affiliates@ppa.com to request a CPP Award to give out at the state or regional awards ceremony and we'll get one out to you. (There's no charge.)

Thanks!
Christel
Christel,
This past year at PPANE, I had the highest scoring image, but was told that the CPP award is only given at the state level.
Jeff