http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/marippa/pitstop.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/marippa/bride.jpg

Roger_Williams
02-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Why is it that Port-a-potties end up in so many images :p

Angela_Lawson
02-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Hi Mari.

I can't comment on competion, as I don't have any real experience - only entered Regionals last year. But I wanted to say "Welcome Fellow Michigander". :)

Angela

mari_latozas
02-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks Angela - are you coming down for PPM? Here's the big question...are you entering? It's good practice for Regionals....trust me on that one.
I learn something new every time, I don't always get it but it's all good.

Hey Roger, photographing port-o-pots is easy, they don't give you "crap"
when working with them.....sorry, that's bad! Couldn't resist. :)

Rick_Massarini
02-14-2010, 03:54 AM
Do you have titles for the images - Without a title, I really don't understand the stories/messages...

Angela_Lawson
02-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Mari - No I can't make it to PPM this year. I'm still recovering from back surgery, and am in the process of moving my studio out of a rental space (not a very good location and the exterior of the building was horrible), to our newly remodeled residential studio. Which is going to take a while to put into order. Also, because of the multiple surgeries last year, I can't get anything pulled together for competition. I'm just going to try for Nationals this year, and ask for the critiques. So, good luck!

Angela

mari_latozas
02-15-2010, 02:27 AM
Angela - sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck with the move.
Maybe next year for you. PPM usually puts on a good convention....pencil it
in. :)

Rick - I did call the one "Pit Stop" but I've decided not to use them. Thanks for looking.

Keith_A_Howe
02-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Mari
I kinda like the first image here, Title suggestion - Boy Toys or Boys and their toys or It's a Guy thing.

I don't see the bride doing well, the sky and lake are pulling all the attention away from the bride, her pose is static and the face is turned away from view looking at the lake, this adds to the dominance of the lake and sky. JMO though.
Keith

mari_latozas
02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
It's a Guy Thing.....I love it! LOL...you hit it on the head with that one.
I tabled this image and went with the others for this year. I will maybe use
it next year. Thanks again for the input.