PDA

View Full Version : a newbie question

liverlips31
02-06-2010, 02:05 AM
being new to PPA and photography in general- I took a few pics of my 6 yr old tonight- all w/ the lighting moved around in different areas. They are mostly head shots- is their a forum that I could post them on for some feedback??? All I used was an umberella and a 3x4 softbox, and I need someone to look at them and say "it would highlight this better if you moved that light, in x direction" or "this such and such light modifier would produce a better result"?? Thank you -- everyone has already been so nice, and tons of help!

Amy

Keith_A_Howe
02-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Amy, This particular thread is under Ask The Experts Print Competition. So unless you are looking on feedback from PPA approved jurors on possible competition enteries, you will get more response if you post your images for critique under a portrait thread or a lighting thread. Anything here has to be approved by one of the "experts" before it will show up. I am currently tied up with family matters and do not have time to comment on anything. I know the other expert, Sam Gardner, is out of town. So if you want feedback try posting your images on one of the other two threads. You will see there are similar threads under members only and under open. Members only - just PPA members can see, the open areas can be viewed by the general public.

Keith

liverlips31
02-07-2010, 03:07 AM
ok- thanks!

Amy