PDA

View Full Version : Apology

Keith_A_Howe
02-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Just a head's up to anyone posting on this section. I am completely tied up until sometime after the 14th. Jeff Dachowski is going to be here next week. Sandwiching his stay I am judging in KC this weekend and then doing a workshop in Omaha on Monday before we pick Jeff up on Tuesday morning. Then when we take him back to Omaha the next Sat, we are doing a mentoring session with a photographer there all day. That takes me through the 13th. I am spending the 14th with my sweetheart, so it will be after that before I have any time to comment on any prints. Sorry for the delay. I hope Sam Gardner might have some free time as I know there are a few posts waiting for print comments already. I hate to ever say no, but this time I just can't do it. Now I am off to rip out a wall.

Keith

Don_Chick
02-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Apology accepted.... hurry back!!

Rick_Massarini
02-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Sam,
Dianna Allen posted some images she wanted comments/critique on and asked in her post if Jeff or I could reply - so I posted my opinions on her images in the Print Competition Open category. I just wanted you to know I posted a reply to her note so you knew that I had made a reply before you posted yours in the Experts section. If you think I'm way off in what I saw in the images, feel free to correct my comments with your reply - after all, they're all personal opinions...
C ya Lata...
Rick.

Rick_Massarini
02-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Also - Sam - Please delete my last note to you - don't post it on the forum.
Thanks.
Rick