PDA

View Full Version : Question on how to become a CPP liason

Angela_Lawson
01-27-2010, 06:11 PM
So, for those of you who are liasons, and give the test, how did you become one? I'm interested in offering to become a CPP liason, but don't know what requirements there are, and who I should contact to volunteer. Anyone know?

Thanks.

John_Metcalfe
01-27-2010, 06:14 PM
certifiedphotographer.com

PPCC liaison Vondell Harris (I hope I spelled his name correctly)
800-339-5451 ext. 301

probably best not to mention my name. Ha!

Don_Chick
01-27-2010, 09:12 PM
I got it because the last one in NH had let his Certification laps. I applied for and got the job!

You should contact Von (info above) as there was talk about having more than one per state. Especially the bigger states.

The Liaison (at least on the list) for Illinois is John Metcalfe.

Michael_Gan
01-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Angela, we are in the midst of developing a whole new Liaison program. There will be more that the 2 per each state. The requirement will be that you be an active "cheerleader" for certification an give at least one exam per year.

We are planning to have a private forum on the certifiedphotographer.com site for communications. Stay tuned.

tnhillbillytoo
02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm interested in this as well. I'd love to be a liaison for middle TN :)

Angela_Lawson
02-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

Michael - Would you mind keeping me in the loop as to what is happening, and what you think I should be doing right now to help in that area?

John - Why is it that you are always getting yourself into trouble with someone? :D

Thanks.
Angela