PDA

View Full Version : Need Press Release for Master's

Karen_Smith
01-25-2010, 09:08 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has a press release regarding receiving their Master's that is aimed more toward the clients instead of the studio. I thought I read somewhere that (Doug Box?) did his press releases that way and I have tried to find it again with no luck. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks ;)

David_Capano
01-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Karen,

There is a PPA Councilor press release available to members in the PPA Resources section. Not exactly what you're looking for, but I read it over and you could modify it without too much trouble for your purposes.

Click on Benefits / Online Resources / PPA's Resources.

Here's another one that might help: http://www.whnpa.org/membergallery/2004IPC.pdf

...and here is one more I found:

[Insert Date] - For immediate release
Local Photographer earns Master of Photography Degree from Professional Photographers of America. [Insert Name] of [Insert Company Name] has been awarded the Master's Degree which is the highest honor in the worldwide association of more than 22,000 members. The Master of Photography Degree is presented in recognition of superior photographic competence demonstrated through photographic competition, advanced education, and service to the profession.

Good luck! ...and congrats!!!

Karen_Smith
01-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Thanks David...