PDA

View Full Version : Keith

Jessica_Edwards
01-13-2010, 11:44 PM
I just wanted to thank you again for taking the time to help me with my print competition images at Imaging. I'm in the process of implementing the suggestions you made. Wish me luck...I'll need it! :o

D._Craig_Flory
01-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi Jessica;

Instead of going into it with the attitude "I hope I do ok" have the attitude "Gee, I will have to start building some trophy cases". Positive attitude will serve you well.

Joe_Campanellie
01-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Yeah...trophy cases are a good thing...!

Good luck. Just find some good mentors, learn to listen to them, and you will be fine. This is such a wonderful age we live in now because no longer do you have to travel thousands of miles to get help. Help is right there for you at the click of a mouse and the internet.

Jessica_Edwards
01-14-2010, 08:21 PM
I guess that's just the cynic in me coming out...don't have high expectations and you won't be disappointed. :-P

David_Capano
01-15-2010, 05:56 AM
I guess that's just the cynic in me coming out...don't have high expectations and you won't be disappointed. :-P

Taking a page out of the Dachowski book and hating your case, eh? ;)

Ron_Jackson
01-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Keith is a giver and he gives a lot of time to help anyone who seeks it. I have reaced out more than once for his advice and I know how busy he is but he always is there to help. How he squeezes out enough time from his day to do this for so many is amazing. As we grow through Keith's help, just remember to pay it forward. I have asked others for help and have been met with, "Well, if you come to my seminar, you might get that answer." In other words, some will answer your question if you have a check ready then others are like Keith and are just quick to help without regard to getting anything in return but a thank you.