PDA

View Full Version : Imaging USA Evaluation Forms

ekaplan731
01-12-2010, 03:56 AM
I think it would be much more helpful to everyone if we were able to comment on individual programs and speakers rather than just rate them. I don't think the current form tells much of a story of how the presenter did.

George_Hawkins
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
I suggest you send your thoughts to planners, not necessarily on this forum.
They may not be reading here.

fortinaa
01-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Definitely agreed. The current rating system doesnt allow you to give proper feedback. It at least needs an "additional comments" form at the end for each class.

Raynecheer
01-28-2010, 08:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing! This was my first time at Imaging and I was very disappointed at how poorly the descriptives of the classes were presented. "lightroom tips and tricks" was probably the worst! I thought they were going to teach me stuff i didn't know, not "this is how you open the program, and this is how you import photo's, and this is how you move this button." I already use lightroom and now all of the common functions so had they named the class "lightroom for dummies" I would have better chosen weather or not to attend that class.
Anywho, when I did the evaluations I was disappointed again that I couldn't comment that the description of the class wasn't what I had expected. Or better yet, that the instructor was a little on the boring side. I would have liked a comment box with ample character space to elaborate how i felt even in general about the class.
So where do we voice our opinion about this at? I looked for contact info on the imaging website but all I got was an email address to obtain info about imaging.

Ed_Sharp
01-28-2010, 10:01 PM
If you were on the e mailing list for IUSA you should have gotten an Imaging USA post-event survey which has plenty of places to give the kind of Feedback you are talking about. I got mine January 20th.

Carol_Andrews
01-31-2010, 11:26 PM
Aha.....but they are reading here.....
As a PPA Board member, you may be surprised to know how many hundreds of comments and emails we do quietly read from our membership.
Your comments and feedback are truly gold, and help guide us in our actions to serve our membership better.
So, thanks for your evaluation comments regarding IUSA, and they will be presented on your behalf, at our Board meeting in March.
Cordially,
Carol Andrews
PPA Board of Directors