PDA

View Full Version : Boy did I blow it (almost)

bweber
01-05-2010, 03:46 AM
I signed up for Imaging USA on the free for newbies ticket and started making arrangements. I checked out the Gaylord Convention Center in Nashville, and saw that it was downtown. So I booked a (non-refundable) hotel through Priceline that ended up being in the West End.

Last night I was checking out information about using the bus system to go to and from the conference, when low and behold I discovered the address to the Gaylord center we are using is way the heck out there. I have visions of me hopping off a bus downtown and asking, "OK, where's Imaging USA?"

Luckily Priceline let me rebook a hotel closer to Opryland. Disaster averted. :)

katrinawheeler
01-05-2010, 06:59 PM
wow im surprised priceline let you change it they're so anti-makechanges, its annoying if you mess up.. glad your getting a closer hotel, we ended up nearby in a 2star at a days inn, not the best of hotels, but works for a bed to sleep in. only 45/nt i bid 25, 30, 35 and finally 45 took it

bweber
01-06-2010, 04:55 AM
I was surprised, too. I ended up bidding $49 and got a room at the Hyatt Place Opryland.

Don_Chick
01-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Priceline actually refunded my money yesterday for a room at a hotel in Nashville. I was able to call the hotel and they said they would refund my money if Priceline called them.. and they did and issued a refund. I had less than 24 hours on this transaction though...