PDA

View Full Version : Willing to share room at Gaylord

Breezy_Cranford
12-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Looking for a nonsmoking female. Please pm for room rate. The dates are Jan. 9th through the 13th.
Breezy

Kellyz09
12-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi Breezy, I am also looking to share a room but I am a male. It has been difficult as there are a lot more women looking to share a room. If you are still looking and would consider sharing with a male you can reach me at photoz1060@hotmail.com I know that is probably way off the wall but you never know unless you ask. I am a vendor for Sendoutcards and will have a booth at the trade show. I am also a professional photographer so I will be attending seminars and classes as well. Good luck no matter. If you are at the trade show stop by our booth for Sendout cards Kelly

Breezy_Cranford
12-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi Kelly, Thanks for the offer. Don't think my husband would be too thrilled though lol.
Good luck.
I got such a great rate that it is not much more than I would be paying to share so I may just enjoy the big room all to myself :D.
Good luck in finding a room mate.

Rick_Massarini
12-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi Kelly, Thanks for the offer. Don't think my husband would be too thrilled though lol.
Good luck.
I got such a great rate that it is not much more than I would be paying to share so I may just enjoy the big room all to myself :D.
Good luck in finding a room mate.

Just curious - what kind of "great rate" did you get at the Gaylord? I already have my lodging taken care of, but I was just wondering what kind of rates that people were getting, and how they were getting them... Priceline or whatever ....

Breezy_Cranford
12-28-2009, 01:50 AM
Rick I got a military rate.
HTHs

Rick_Massarini
12-28-2009, 01:59 AM
I was just curious since most people who are staying at the Gaylord are paying right at $200/night.

Marc_Benjamin
12-28-2009, 03:20 AM
I was just curious since most people who are staying at the Gaylord are paying right at $200/night.

I was wondering about that great deal as well.

Anyways, I hope that the powers of be really really listen to what the people are saying about this $200/night situation, heck people are going 4:1 in a room just to be able to go.

sanneking
12-29-2009, 05:56 AM
I am interested. I am female, non smoking and military as well.

reenieimages
12-29-2009, 08:02 PM
I am interested as well. I'm a girl, but don't care.

reenie@reenieimages.com

reenieimages
12-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Oh I get it..... you're a woman. We have a lot in common : )

reenie

Lorrie_Kennedy
12-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi, any interest in splitting it 3 ways? Let me know if you are. Female, nonsmoker. Driving in.

lorrieann@kphotography-wa.com

Breezy_Cranford
12-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks Guys, I will let you know.
I haven't made up my mind yet. I knew I couldn't stay at the 200 a night either.