PDA

View Full Version : Female - LOOKing to Share room.

flashin4u
12-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Hello, Arriving from Johnson City, Tn. on 01/09/10 thru the 13. Looking for person to share room. Me, non smoker, mid 50's lady. If someone out there is interested in spliting the room costs - 'let me know.'
Thanks Grace

VALKANET
12-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Hi, I will be coming from Chicago. Do you have a room yet? I am interested in sharing. I am 50+ and female, non-smoker.
julie

my email is jv-art@hotmail.com

flashin4u
12-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Hello, do not have a room yet. U can call me at 423-926-8989 office or if you have Verizon cell phone - my number is 423.773.5385. Grace

jeannemor
12-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Its been over a week since your post, so I don't know if you might still be looking for someone to share a hotel for the conference. I'm a new PPA member this year, and looking forward to the conference but haven't yet nailed down a hotel room. I'm also a 50+ non smoking lady. I've never share a hotel room with total strangers........but having a common bond such as photography makes me feel a little better about it. I have my own one woman photo studio in Goldendale Washington. If you still haven't solidified your plans, please let me know

Thanks
Jeanne:

mnmphoto
12-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi all! I too am looking for a buddy and possibly to share a room. At the last minute my schedule freed up and it looks like I will probably be able to go. I am trying to see if there is anyone that still needs a buddy and possibly wants to share a room before I commit to go.

If you are interested please contact me ASAP at missy.mishtawy@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Missy Mishtawy
MnM Photography :o