PDA

View Full Version : Looking to share a room and a buddy pass

marisaleigh
12-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Hi!

I would love to share a room with a female. I am 30 and coming from Los Angeles. I want to say from Sat to Wed.

I am ppa member, but do not have a pass yet.

Please email me if your interested.

Thanks!
Marisa

marisaleigh@mac.com

JE_Hedges_Photography
12-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Marisa, I have a pass I can share with you. However, my room is already full. Would you like to buy the pass?

Heather_L._Smith
12-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Marisa - shot you a PM about the room.

Jenabug
12-03-2009, 11:03 PM
I too am from LA (but Ive lived in ATL for nearly 2 years) I'm looking to share a Buddy Pass/Room Jena Ritchie

Jerdan
12-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Jena- Email Me info@jerdanphotography.com... I have a room and a pass... and I am coming from your general direction (Tampa, FL)... It would be really to have someone share... instead of being a loner. :)

mnmphoto
12-15-2009, 03:04 PM
I am looking for a buddy pass (I am a non-member) and someone to possibly share a room with. My schedule just opened up and I thik I can go if I can find a buddy are split a room.

If you are interested please e-mail me at missy.mishtawy@gmail.com. I am 30, live in North Alabama (1 1/2-2 hrs away from Nasvhille), non-smoker and am fun to hang out iwth. :) Wow, I sound like I am selling myself. ;) ha ha Anyway, please let me know if you are interested. I am trying to book hopefully today since the cost goes up $50 tonight.

Missy
MnM Photography