PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who already has a room....are you interested in a roomate?

AmandaMcMahon
11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I have officially decided I am going and wanted to see first if anyone else already had a room who was looking for a roomate?

I am willing to split costs right down the line and also would like to split the buddy pass if you already have one too!

I am a female and would prefer a female roomate...please email me if you're interested in taking on a laid back and fun roomate :)
amanda@amandamcmahon.com

Thank you!

Amanda

breannastrauss
12-04-2009, 02:55 PM
I am going, would love to split the hotel and the buddy pass with you! I am a female, graduated from Brooks Institute last fall. My cell is 951.415.0551 or you can contact me by email bree@breannastruass.com. Let connect soon :)

Thanks!
Breanna

Kellyz09
12-08-2009, 03:06 AM
Hi girls I am a male looking for a roomy at the Convention Hotel. I have a room reserved already. If you get any inquiry's for soemone to share a room and it is another guy or they don't mind a guy. I am pretty easy to get along with. I have a booth at the trade show for Sendoutcards and I am a photographer also.

Thanks

Kelly photoz1060@hotmail.com

mnmphoto
12-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Anyone need a buddy or want to share a room? I am looking for a female, non-smoker and fun to get a long with.

If you are interested please e-mail me at missy.mishtawy@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Missy
MnM Photography

Kellyz09
12-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I am looking to share a room at Imaging USA I am a male nonsmoker. I currently have a room at Opreyland hotel but I can get a room at Marriot. Male or female. e-mail photoz1060@hotmail.com or 775-827-5710 Kelly