PDA

View Full Version : LIVE study discussion...

just_jenny
10-17-2009, 02:36 PM
There have been a few conflicts with schedules, and people not being available this week. I have tentatively set the first LIVE discussion for next Thursday at 7:30 p.m. MOUNTAIN TIME. We will have weekly discussions every Thursday at this same time, so if there are conflicts with the day/time, PLEASE let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Cindi_Delaney
10-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Jenny . .will we be discussing Chapter 4 at this live event?

jcwhoffman
10-18-2009, 01:39 AM
That is good for me Jenny.

just_jenny
10-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Jenny . .will we be discussing Chapter 4 at this live event?

We will actually be discussing chapters 1-5. We will be starting on Chapter 5 on Monday, so we will need to discuss all 5 so that we don't get behind. I decided that since the first few chapters are relatively easy, it would be better to cram those together, than to attempt to do it later with more difficult material. If we have trouble getting through the material, we can add in another session.

I hope the designated time works for everyone. Be thinking about questions and discussion topics!

pete_rezac
10-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Jenny,

Thank you for putting this all together, I unfortunately will be unable to attend tomorrow due to traveling commitments. Will there be some kind of screen capture that you guys discuss for those of us that miss it? Also for future live discussions where/how to we log into participate?

Lori_Clapp
10-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Jenny,

Thank you for putting this all together, I unfortunately will be unable to attend tomorrow due to traveling commitments. Will there be some kind of screen capture that you guys discuss for those of us that miss it? Also for future live discussions where/how to we log into participate?

Is it tomorrow? Or next Thursday?

just_jenny
10-19-2009, 01:50 AM
Is it tomorrow? Or next Thursday?

We start reading the next chapter tomorrow, all live discussions will take place on Thursdays.

Also, I will be posting how to log in to the live discussion sometime tomorrow. I have been out of town, so I apologize for the delay in answering questions.

just_jenny
10-20-2009, 02:42 AM
I have arranged the meeting for the Live discussions. All that wish to participate will need to either post their email address or send it to me in a private message. If I do not receive your email address, you will NOT get the invitation for the meeting and thus will not be able to participate. Please send all email addresses ASAP so that I can get the invites sent out!

Don't forget to be reading chapter 5!!

jcwhoffman
10-22-2009, 02:15 PM
What time will the live discussion be today for Chapters 1-5?

just_jenny
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
What time will the live discussion be today for Chapters 1-5?

It is tonight at 7:30 Mountain Time. If you would like to participate, please send me your email address, so that I can send you an invitation to the meeting.

NOTE:: Reminder to everyone...the live discussion does NOT take place on the PPA website. If you wish to participate, you MUST send me your email address, so that I can send you an invitation.