PDA

View Full Version : Attention CPP study group participants...

just_jenny
10-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Unfortunately, it looks like there was some confusion about our start date. That, coupled with the fact that there are some folks still waiting on books, I am going to push us back one week.

If everyone could please read Chapters 1-3 THIS week, then we can get those discussed this weekend. Then we will start on Chapter four next Monday. Just take the schedule that was posted earlier and push everything back ONE week.

Please use the posted thread for the first three chapters to post questions s you read. As usual, any questions, please message me! Good Luck with your reading!

Jolene_Kroeger
10-07-2009, 01:45 PM
I have read up to Chapter 7. I don't really have any questions...just need to be "quizzed" I guess.

just_jenny
10-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I have read up to Chapter 7. I don't really have any questions...just need to be "quizzed" I guess.

Good for you Jolene!! Some people are still waiting on books, but once everyone catches up we can all start quizzing each other. I am going to start posting questions from each chapter, so watch for those.

Cindi_Delaney
10-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me!

jcwhoffman
10-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Sounds good, and will look at the questions that you posted on the Chapter 1-3 thread

Lori_Clapp
10-12-2009, 04:57 AM
We start tomorrow? Right? I better dig out my book and get to reading!

just_jenny
10-12-2009, 07:37 PM
We start tomorrow? Right? I better dig out my book and get to reading!

Lori, we actually did chapters 1-3 last week, and will be starting chapter 4 today. I am going to be posting a message to all participants here in a few minutes, so please read that.