PDA

View Full Version : Image Submission Form

NCDOUG01
09-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi,

I recently passed the exam and am ready to submit images for the October deadline. I submitted the form last week, electronically and have not been given any response. I'm guessing I did something wrong but cannot seem to figure out what. Does anyone have any guidance?

Thanks

Doug

Stephanie_Cunningham
09-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Hey Doug...maybe give them a few days. As far as I know the images from the August review haven't been judged yet.
Stephanie

Louise_St_Romain
09-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey Doug...maybe give them a few days. As far as I know the images from the August review haven't been judged yet.
Stephanie

I was wondering about that.

Michael_Gan
09-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Judging is complete. As far as I know, the candidates are being notified (a couple of people I know have been notified) If you are a PPA member, look in your merit chart in "My PPA" and see if your CPP credential is posted.

Greg_Haag
09-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Michael,
What is the next step you would pursue after CPP?
Thanks,
Greg

Michael_Gan
09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
As far as certification is concerned, maintain your certification through education and attending as many of your local, state, and national meetings/conventions.

Sometimes, sharpening the saw is a good idea by entering in the various print competitions and pursue your Masters degree!

NCDOUG01
09-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey Michael,

Thanks for the response. The problem I am having is that I am not able to get the link, from PPA, in order to do the upload for the October review. I have submitted the request both electronically as well as fax and have received nothing. My last attempt was September 8. Any ideas?