PDA

View Full Version : SWPPA - So who is going??

Rick_Massarini
09-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Just a quick poll - The Southwest Professional Photographers Association (TX, LA, NM, OK, AR, AZ) is holding it's annual print competition in conjunction with the Texas PPA convention on September 17-22. Just FYI - the deadline for hand carried print cases is 7PM on Thursday September 17.

So who is going to be there ???

Jeff_Dachowski
09-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Sam Gardner will be there....
Jeff

Rick_Massarini
09-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Yeah, but Sam is working - he's a juror. I was wondering who were going to the convention and were planning on entering the competition this year...

SWPPA has an impressive jury this year...
Duncan McNabb - JC
J. Michael McBride - JC
Bob Cleere
Sam Gardner
Rene Genest
Dennis Hammon
Bob Hawkins
Dave Huntsman
Ken Meade
Cindy Ramano
Dave Swoboda
Michael Timmons
Tina Timmons
Paul Tishim
Jessica Vogel

mrbarton
09-06-2009, 02:01 PM
I was with you all until I saw Cindy Romano. . . Ha! Should be a great time. Wish I could be there.

Rick_Massarini
09-06-2009, 10:15 PM
I was with you all until I saw Cindy Romano. . . Ha! Should be a great time. Wish I could be there.
I can't comment on that since I don't really know Cindy Romano nor Jessica Vogel. I do know the other jurors on the panel so based upon those that I do know - it should be a great judging.

mrbarton
09-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Rick, I'm just messing around. Cindy is a friend of mine on the PPANI board! She's amazing and will be great to hear from. DO give her a hard time though. She's amazing.

Rick_Massarini
09-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Rick, I'm just messing around. Cindy is a friend of mine on the PPANI board! She's amazing and will be great to hear from. DO give her a hard time though. She's amazing.

OK Michael, I'm working in the Print Room at the SWPPA judging, so I'll do my best to yank her chain a bit and if I "get" her, I'll tell her it's complements of you and that you put me up to it... Kinda like what Flip Wilson used to say "The Devil made me do it"...

TracyeGibson
09-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Rick,was it Flip or 'Geraldine' that used that line, along with "Don't touch me! You don't know me that well." Haaaa! Showing my age. I use to have a Flip Wilson/Geraldine doll when I was a kid.

On the real subject, I will be at SW and entering competition.