PDA

View Full Version : Uploading images for certification

Greg_Haag
08-06-2009, 08:19 PM
There is probably an answer that is so obvious that I am going to be embarrassed for asking the question, but I have looked on the PPA website and the Certified Photographer website and cannot find the site where you actually upload the images for the CPP. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Greg

D._Craig_Flory
08-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi Greg;

Contact PPA. You will need an upload code so you can upload 20 images at one time. Ask them all of your questions.

Greg_Haag
08-06-2009, 09:01 PM
D. Craig,
Thanks for the information.
Greg

Stephanie_Cunningham
08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
You need to send your submission form to Marisa and she will send you the link to the upload site. I think they might be maxxed out for this round, I sent my form in days ago and haven't heard anything or gotten the link yet. Today is the deadline so I am thinking I have to wait till the October date now. :( My fault for waiting last minute....
Stephanie

jim_heidorn
08-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Stephanie,

It is no longer possible to just send Marissa an email as she resigned. There is another threadon this.

Jim

Stephanie_Cunningham
08-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Oh! I did not know this! Been out of the loop for a while! Thanks so much.
Stephanie
(I did get the link sent to me by Christel as she was on top of things! Sorry to hear Marisa is gone tho, she was always very nice to me)