PDA

View Full Version : September Seminar

Heike_O'Day
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
A few weeks ago I came across a seminar going to be held in Milwaukee the middle of September. But now I just can't find the information about it anymore anywhere. :confused:
Does anyone have any information?

Betsy_Finn
07-08-2009, 04:57 PM
was it a PPA-merited seminar? If so, PPA should have record of it, even if it was cancelled.

You might check with the WPPA to see if they know what you're talking about: http://www.wppa-online.org

Heike_O'Day
07-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I was sure it was a PPA seminar. I am not a member with the WPPA. Therefore I wouldn't think that it would be thru them.
I couldn't find anything at PPA about a seminar around Sept. 17th.
????

Keith_A_Howe
07-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Could have been a lab or framer or background or any other supplier's seminar. Could be an independent person not affiliated with any organization or supplier. There are hundreds of seminars out there not associated with PPA or WPPI

Keith

Heike_O'Day
07-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Keith, now that I think about it, it was an independent person affiliated with PPA. It was $79 and there was $30 discount for PPA members. Maybe if I think harder yet - his name will come back to me as well!?!

Heike_O'Day
07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Keith & Betsy, Thanks for replying. I just got the info thru the chat. Its a seminar with David Ziser.
:-)