PDA

View Full Version : All day seminar June 29, Omaha NE

Keith_A_Howe
06-15-2009, 10:48 PM
On June 29th there will be an all day program in Omaha, Nebraska featuring several different speakers. Holly and I will be presenting from 10-12 on beginning to intermediate posing and lighting. Brian Baer from Kearney NE will be talking about his very successful use of facebook advertizing for high school seniors. Plus there will be several others speakers yet to be announced. The low cost for this whole day event is $195 and lunch is included. The presenters are all donating their time as this is a benefit seminar for a NE photographer who has had several personal/family emergencies over the last year. Tenatively there will also be a silent auction where you can pick up some good deals. If you are interested in attending let me know and I will put you in touch with the organizers.

Keith

dsilbert
06-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Again Keith, I wish you all were not so far away ...

Keith_A_Howe
06-18-2009, 07:11 PM
The talent line up has been finalized!

Come see Nebraska and Iowa’s best Photography talent. 6 instructors all giving you the top information. Lori Nordstrom, Michael Cerizo, Keith and Holly Howe, Brian Baer and Jessica Galaska. Topics include children, marketing, lighting, shooting on location and much more.
This is a fundraiser to assist a Nebraska photographer with a financial hardship situation.
$195.00 each seating is limited.
Please pay by calling Tina Gunn at 402-932-7978 have your CC ready. Or RSVP and add a note that a check is in the mail. Check is the preferred method.
Food provided
Silent Auction 10:00 to 5:00 - bring your photography related items to donate or shop.

We are very excited with the talent line up. Attendence is limited due to space so if you want to come call Tina Gunn today!

Linda_Gregory
06-18-2009, 07:55 PM
I SO wish I could make this!!!! The price is GREAT, the speakers, event, cause are all terrific!!!!

ANYONE who THINKS they can SHOULD! and watch me weep by the roadside.

I hope the turnout is fantastic.

Linda

dsilbert
06-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Keith ... I have a private message for you in your CP

Keith_A_Howe
06-22-2009, 11:35 PM
I know there is still room for a few more if anyone is interested. Should be a great time and it will be a small group so come with your questions. You will get a ton of information all ready to be implemented as soon as you get home.

Keith_A_Howe
07-06-2009, 03:49 PM
We had a wonderful time! It was great getting to meet everyone. Hope to see you all again sometime soon.
Keith and Holly