PDA

View Full Version : CPP exams for July?

suebird
05-27-2009, 12:09 PM
For some reason I cannot get the link to work for the affiliate schools and exams that are coming up in July, is anyone familiar with any CPP exams taking place in July close to New Jersey, Cape Cod or Portland.

thanks in advance
Sue

D._Craig_Flory
05-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi Suzanne;

It's not July but, I am giving the exam on Sunday June 14th near Harrisburg Pa. ... please let me know if you would like more info.

suebird
05-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi Craig,
I did see that and was ready to book, but I have an event that day and cannot cancel at this time. We are vacationing around the three areas stated above and thought I could kill two birds with one stone, are you aware of any events later in the summer or early fall that are close to the US/Canada border? We are located close to Watertown NY and the 1000 islands.

cheers
Sue

Michael_Gan
05-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Contact the various State Liasons: http://certifiedphotographer.com/documents/CertLiaisons.pdf they should give you all the information when they are administering the exam.

suebird
05-27-2009, 02:17 PM
perfect, thanks
I'll get going on contacting them. for some reason the link to the schools and events is not working for me on my computer.
cheers
sue