PDA

View Full Version : when will results be posted?

dawnsnow
05-12-2009, 10:45 PM
A collegue of mine submitted his 20 for review -- we are all waiting anxiously and baited breath... the judging was May 8. When will the results be posted?:confused:

Christine_Walsh-Newton
05-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Someone a few weeks ago asked the same thing and was informed that May 8 was only the deadline for the submissions, it wasn't necessarily the actual judging date.

See thread: http://www.ppa.com/community/forums/showthread.php?t=16630

Kimberly_Hill
05-13-2009, 12:15 AM
The REFRESH button on my browser is already getting tired but the Current Degree field on My PPA > My Merits doesn't seem to be changing since Friday's deadline for submissions, LOL!

Heather_L._Smith
05-13-2009, 12:24 AM
I hate to break it to ya, but May 8th is just the deadline for submissions. The review process takes a few weeks. If I remember correctly when I submitted, the deadline was actually a week or two prior to when the actual review would take place, so it was like 3 weeks before we got word.

Maybe Michael Gan will jump in here, he's on the panel, so he'd be able to give a more accurate timeline.

Christine_Walsh-Newton
05-13-2009, 12:37 AM
The REFRESH button on my browser is already getting tired but the Current Degree field on My PPA > My Merits doesn't seem to be changing since Friday's deadline for submissions, LOL!

Ditto! :o:o:o

Michael_Gan
05-13-2009, 01:16 AM
The judging process is a week-long process. Four of the judges will be making preliminary evaluations throughout this week. Then, the other three judges come in on a conference call early next week where we discuss all the candidates who had at least one rejection. After that, the notifications begin.

Kimberly_Hill
05-13-2009, 03:01 AM
Michael, thanks for the information! Is "My Merits" where we'll see it first or will we get something by mail before it shows up there? I don't want to actually break my keyboard for nothing. ;)

Michael_Gan
05-13-2009, 05:33 AM
Usually, everyone seems to get the results via the merit chart under "credentials". That is usually up within a few days, but not always. Some of the candidates did not see it in their merit chart for up to a week.

dawnsnow
05-14-2009, 02:04 PM
;). thanks for all the good info.