PDA

View Full Version : Can you please CC this image?

Carlos_Garcia
04-23-2009, 03:47 AM
Any chance to make for Print compet.?

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/carlosgarciaphoto/engagement_session_capitola.jpg

Thanks

Ashley_Short
04-23-2009, 04:03 AM
Carlos,

This could be just me, however, when I look at this image, I see two completely different subjects. The background, with the pier should be it's own image b/c I can't get away from it and onto the couple. The colors are so different and the sand or whatever in between creates such a strong line that it splits the image right in half. Maybe you could actually crop out the couple and use the shot as just the pier?

John_Metcalfe
04-23-2009, 04:39 AM
Ashley is correct.

Rick_Massarini
04-23-2009, 07:01 AM
I have to agree with what has already been said. You have two images here, and the top image appears to be the stronger - try cropping the top into a slimline and see how it looks.

John_Metcalfe
04-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Did you photograph this in raw? If so, there are things that can be done. PM me and we can discuss this more.

Christina_Showalter
04-23-2009, 06:36 PM
two images, both are beautiful! I'd love to see what John's idea is

Carlos_Garcia
04-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Carlos,

This could be just me, however, when I look at this image, I see two completely different subjects. The background, with the pier should be it's own image b/c I can't get away from it and onto the couple. The colors are so different and the sand or whatever in between creates such a strong line that it splits the image right in half. Maybe you could actually crop out the couple and use the shot as just the pier?

Hi Ashley,
I will play around this two images and see how they look by themselves.
I used flash for the couple, I think thats why the color looks different.
Thanks

Carlos_Garcia
04-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Hi Rick,
I will try and see how it works.
Thanks

Carlos_Garcia
04-24-2009, 08:23 PM
two images, both are beautiful! I'd love to see what John's idea is

Hi Christina,

Thanks for the comment!

Carlos_Garcia
04-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Did you photograph this in raw? If so, there are things that can be done. PM me and we can discuss this more.

Hi John,

Yes , I shot it in Raw. I will check some time to PM you. Thanks