PDA

View Full Version : Heather Smith rocks!!!

Chris_Padgett
04-19-2009, 02:50 AM
Hey I just publicly wanted to say how awsome Heather Smith is. I had the pleasure of attending her Super Monday class this past Monday at her studio in Georgia. All of us who were fortunate enough to attend received a wealth of information and some great hospitality. If any of you have the chance to attend one of her classes I would highly recommend it. I hope everyone else who is attending a Super Monday class has as great of an experience as I did.
Thanks Heather. I'm sure I'll be harrassing you soon.:D

Heather_L._Smith
04-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Hey, Chris!!! I just saw this and was shocked to see my name in the subject line of a thread!

You're very kind, my friend. And, of course, you're welcome back up here anytime. Will I get to see you when I make my way through Nashville in June?

I had a great time at Super Monday, too. We had a wonderful group of people at all different stages and with very different goals for the day. I think we were able to meet those goals, and we had some fun along the way.

I'm actually sitting in a hotel room in Brainerd, Minnesota at the moment, catching some down time before speaking at the Northern Light regional tomorrow morning. It should be fun!

Thanks again, Chris. Your kind words made my day!

Andrea_Chapelo
04-21-2009, 01:33 PM
She does rock, but I already knew that :D

Ron_Jackson
04-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Heather has always rocked!

Zack_Davis
04-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Heather who? :p

JUST KIDDING! Heather does rock. ;)

Heather_L._Smith
04-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Heather who? :p

Okay, Zack, I just HAD to laugh because the first slide in my deck right after the title slide is called "Heather Who?"

Hehe. You guys are awesome.

Valenzuela
04-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Heather Smith does rock!!! When are you coming out here to California Heather?

Heather_L._Smith
04-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey, Adrian! My dad lives in Fremont, so I'll come out to Cali anytime! :D

Don_Chick
05-01-2009, 10:48 PM
The folks in NH know Heather rocks!!! She's been here 2 times. :D

Jackie_Haggerty
05-02-2009, 03:51 AM
Heather does ROCK!

Kristi_Johansen
05-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Yes Heather rocks, she was here in Oregon during Feb. Loved all the presentations she did, even the CPP one (just had to throw that in Heather)LOL

Heather_L._Smith
05-05-2009, 02:11 PM
even the CPP one (just had to throw that in Heather)LOL

Hey, I know how to have a good time no matter WHAT I'm talking about :D

Julie_Poole
06-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Heather does rock :) I think we may be soul sisters. Dogs, kids, talk alot and fast! I really enjoyed her program and materials at our local PPA meeting!!