PDA

View Full Version : When will PEC announce the reorganization of regions for affiliated judging?

Michael_Black
04-04-2009, 12:09 AM
I've heard some rumors on the reorganization of regions for judging purposes.

When is the plan going to be announced?

It could make life very interesting.

Keith_A_Howe
04-04-2009, 04:14 AM
This topic is in discussion in PEC and NO action has been taken.
Keith

Michael_Black
04-05-2009, 03:57 AM
This topic is in discussion in PEC and NO action has been taken.
Keith

This directly affects me so I am very curious to a timeline on any decision. If it happens two years or longer, it does not concern me as much because I'll be done on our state board by then.

Are we talking this year, next year or farther down the road?

Michael_Gan
04-05-2009, 05:08 AM
Michael, your state can petition to be in a region of your choosing. Utah is considering Western States, and I'm hoping that Arizona will come back as well. I'd like to see Idaho too!

Michael_Black
04-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Michael, your state can petition to be in a region of your choosing. Utah is considering Western States, and I'm hoping that Arizona will come back as well. I'd like to see Idaho too!

We are going through a little revision of our regional agreement. It's a long process. What I assume will happen is right after we have everything finalized is that PEC will finish their discussions and come to a decision that changes everything we've worked toward.

I don't care what the final decision is. That does not matter. What I'd like is a probable deadline for any decision to be announced. Is there even a deadline?

Michael_Gan
04-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Unfortunately, at this time, I cannot say what PEC has on the table until our discussions are at the board meetings. Even then, until there's a definitive vote from the recommendations of PEC, we cannot release any information nor make any promises as to when the information will be released. Now, when the information is approved, I will see when it is appropriate to announce information on this forum. The board meeting is on April 20-21, so I will keep you updated.

Michael_Black
04-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Unfortunately, at this time, I cannot say what PEC has on the table until our discussions are at the board meetings. Even then, until there's a definitive vote from the recommendations of PEC, we cannot release any information nor make any promises as to when the information will be released. Now, when the information is approved, I will see when it is appropriate to announce information on this forum. The board meeting is on April 20-21, so I will keep you updated.

I hope you understand how frustrating in can be in not knowing.

Michael_Gan
04-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Michael, I understand your frustration. But, also your plans with the revision of your "Regional agreement" is rather vague. PM me with the details as to what your board is proposing. For example, are you considering which region you want to be in to avoid being with another state? Usually your regional agreements will be sent to you when PEC has the go ahead to notify you of the regions.

Let me preface my remark about the April board meeting. This does not mean that PEC has anything to present to us. It was just a general remark that this will be my first board meeting.