PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Need a Medallion?

Keith_A_Howe
03-26-2009, 09:28 PM
I lost my Master's medallion so I bought a new one at IUSA this year. Then Holly found my original one. So I have this extra practically new medal if anybody else has lost their's. And no you can't just skip the whole process and get this one from me.

Keith

Betsy_Finn
03-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Are you sure Keith? ;) ;) ...lol. How funny that you had to buy a new one in order for Holly to find the old one.

Joe_Galioto
03-26-2009, 10:12 PM
make cufflinks.
joe

Joe_Galioto
03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
make cufflinks, or earrings for holly.
joe

Stan_Lawrence
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
"make cufflinks, or earrings for holly."

or earrings for Keith.....;)

Rick_Massarini
03-27-2009, 03:17 AM
Since Keith has only one spare, making earrings for Hollly won't work, but I like Stan's idea - just one earring for Keith - he could get that whole Johnny Depp "Pirates of the Caribbean" look working for him with only one earring - ARRRRR !!! ... And that could work well with his WWW nickname "Da Krusher"...

DianeDavis
03-27-2009, 03:58 AM
I don't NEED one, but I'd like one :).

Keith_A_Howe
03-27-2009, 05:37 AM
one earring for Keith - he could get that whole Johnny Depp "Pirates of the Caribbean" look working for him with only one earring - ARRRRR !!! ... And that could work well with his WWW nickname "Da Krusher"...

Well now that you suggest the idea, maybe I could use it but I was thinking more of a nose ring, but with the size of those medallions it would hang down in front of my mouth and interfer with my eating. . . and anyone that knows me can see that I like to eat.

Marc_Benjamin
03-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Well now that you suggest the idea, maybe I could use it but I was thinking more of a nose ring, but with the size of those medallions it would hang down in front of my mouth and interfer with my eating. . . and anyone that knows me can see that I like to eat.

You know, if you really wanna strut around with that medallion in style, I've heard that some had theirs replicated with a real gold copy.

Jane_Lydick_Staid
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
[QUOTYou know, if you really wanna strut around with that medallion in style, I've heard that some had theirs replicated with a real gold copy.E][/QUOTE]

For what they cost in the end they should be real gold!

I get a new ribbon every few years. Mine get so dirty from all those meeting meals I could dunk them in hot water and make soup.

D._Craig_Flory
03-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Keith;

With what was said about getting medallions in soup, etc. ... just keep the extra in your suit coat pocket. Accidentally dunk your medallion in your meal then simply take it off and put on the spare. :p I will watch for that to possibly happen at our upcoming convention. :D

Keith_A_Howe
03-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi Keith;

With what was said about getting medallions in soup, etc. ... just keep the extra in your suit coat pocket. Accidentally dunk your medallion in your meal then simply take it off and put on the spare. :p I will watch for that to possibly happen at our upcoming convention. :D

Wouldn't it be easier to just NOT eat like a pig in the first place? Plus I have 4 medallions, replacing just one that was covered in split pea goop wouldn't do much good.