PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Endorsements

Cassandra_Sullivan
03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Are the specialty endorsement images judged a little differently than the CPP images?
For instance, if you're going for the HS Senior specialty, are the judges looking for more than basic portraits that are expertly lit and posed?
For example are they looking for more creativity, variety, and style - like what you'd sell to a high school senior? I'm thinking post-processing enhancements, unconventional cropping and lighting, etc.

Mark_Levesque
03-23-2009, 03:49 PM
I think they are just looking for work that has solid fundamentals, that is representative of what you are selling. Basically if you give them 10 images that would be qualified to get your general certification and they are all from one category, you should get your endorsement. Maybe the judges have different ideas on this, but that is how it seemed to me when I got mine.

Jackie_Haggerty
03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Are the specialty endorsement images judged a little differently than the CPP images?
For instance, if you're going for the HS Senior specialty, are the judges looking for more than basic portraits that are expertly lit and posed?
For example are they looking for more creativity, variety, and style - like what you'd sell to a high school senior? I'm thinking post-processing enhancements, unconventional cropping and lighting, etc.

Yes, Cassandra. 10 images specific to the endorsement you want, with the same criteria as for the CPP.