PDA

View Full Version : Print Competition Webinar

Keith_A_Howe
02-23-2009, 12:19 AM
PEC is putting on a series of webinars on Print Competition! The Cost of the webinar series is applied to your print case entry fee! Here is the Link, hope to see you all there. http://www.ppa.com/ppa-today-blog/events/new-webinar-series-print-compe.php

Here are the highlights for those that don't want to goto the link.

Print Competition 101 - Demystifying the Process
Cost: $95 - includes all four Webinars & 100% of your registration fee is applied to your 2009 Print Competition case fee!

Get a head start on PPA's 2009 International Print Competition with this 4-week Webinar series, designed to give you a complete understanding of the benefits and workings of this exciting program-a very different form of education!

How Print Competition Helps You
Wednesday, February 25 | 7:00pm Eastern
The Twelve Elements of a Merit-Worthy Image
Wednesday, March 4 | 7:00pm Eastern
PPA's International Print Competition: Process and Workflow
Wednesday, March 18 | 7:00pm Eastern
The Home Stretch: Judging the International Print Competition
Wednesday, April 1 | 7:00pm Eastern
To register or for more information, visit: www.ppa.com/education-events/webinars/090225-print-comp.php.

Keith

Keith_A_Howe
02-25-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey everyone, Remember this series starts TOMARROW!

Ashley_Short
02-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Hey, Keith (and others) I just wanted to let you know, since I had wondered myself, PPA says that this webinar is NOT merited.

Thanks,

Ashley

Keith_A_Howe
02-26-2009, 10:15 PM
I just got an email from Helen Yancy ( head of PEC for anyone who doesn't know). Even if you missed the first webinar last night, you can still sign up for the next three. The first webinar will still be available for you to see and still get the whole registration fee applied to your print case. If you are sick and tired of 78's and 79's these webinars might make all the difference. If you are a beginner and want a better understanding of the whole process, this will be exactly the information you are looking for. The overwhelming reason people said they don't enter was lack of understanding the process. Well PEC listened and responded so now if you don't take advantage you have only yourself to blame.

Keith

Angela_Lawson
03-01-2009, 03:52 PM
With all that's been going on, and the fact that I just was sick again for another week, I missed out on this webinar, and probably won't be able to catch the next one. Any chance that they might put these on DVD and sell them?

Angela

Keith_A_Howe
03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
With all that's been going on, and the fact that I just was sick again for another week, I missed out on this webinar, and probably won't be able to catch the next one. Any chance that they might put these on DVD and sell them?

Angela

I know you can still sign up for the next 3 and have access to the first one - so still get the whole credit towards you case fee. Anyway you can make time to participate in the second one? I will find out for you if there are any plans to make them available as DVD's

Angela_Lawson
03-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I can't make this Wednesday's either, so I'm hoping that they will either offer this again as a series in the next couple of months, or on DVD. Thanks for looking into it Keith.

Angela