PDA

View Full Version : Need Critiques Quicks - I'm SOOO Late

DiannaAllen
02-16-2009, 02:37 AM
:eek: Hello everyone, yes it has been forever since I've been on here but I've been so busy. I pulled together a few images I'm considering to take to our state competition Friday. That's this Friday.... Yes I print my own...

I have put them in a album on Photobucket because it was the fastest way to get them up.

I would appreciate any and all comments but really need you pros out there to tell me like it is. I can take... be honest. If you would give me your opinion on which ones are the strongest. I'm looking to take 4 or 6 with me.

Just had an idea for a title on the "Still a Country Girl" image.... NEW consideration= "Pearls 'n Plaid"

Thanks in advance for your help.

Here is the link and the PASSWORD is "Lilly" :
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x277/Dianna58/Comp%2009%20Maybes/

Keith_A_Howe
02-16-2009, 03:02 AM
Dianna,
The link you posted requires a password to log in and see it.
Keith

DiannaAllen
02-16-2009, 03:18 AM
Sorry I forgot I had set this up once with a password. The password is "Lilly"

THANKS KEITH!!

Keith_A_Howe
02-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Dianna,
It's easier if we can just talk about these then try to type it all out. I'll PM you my phone number.
Keith

DiannaAllen
02-17-2009, 03:40 AM
Hey Keith, I PM'd you
Thanks
Dianna

Rick_Massarini
02-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Dianna - I PM'd you a few minutes ago...

DiannaAllen
02-17-2009, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the heads up Rick.

Hope no one else has had trouble. I had not saved and closed the updated photobucket album. Maybe that's why you couldn't get anywhere Rick. Don't know why you would crash though.:confused: The initial link is working fine now.

Thanks!

MarilynDillon
02-17-2009, 03:00 PM
I was able to view the images -- but am not at the point that i can critique an image with regards to comp -- would love to hear what some of the recommendations were and such. Share!:)