PDA

View Full Version : I can't get my images to load for CPP submission

Barbi_Barnum
02-07-2009, 12:54 AM
I have been trying for 4 straight hours to submit my images for the CPP image review. I can NOT get them to go through! I keep getting different error codes. Now it's saying that I need to use a member ID number that has not yet been used. These images have NOT gone through so I know I haven't uploaded. Did I only get a certain number of tries? I am so frustrated I could just SCREAM!!!

Michael_Gan
02-07-2009, 03:59 AM
Hi Barbi,

I'm guessing that everyone like you waited until today to load their images and the bandwith might have been overloaded. I have e-mailed Marisa Pitts and Corey Shelton so that they can still accept your images tomorrow.

Barbi_Barnum
02-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Michael I'm still getting the same error messages today when I try so I don't think it's a bandwidth issue now. I sent you a PM with the error code. I have everything all set and ready to if you can help me figure out how to get it in.

Barbi_Barnum
02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Just following up on this in case someone searches with this problem again. My images did go through even though I was given error codes each time I tried. If you have problems uploading call someone at PPA and have them double check to see if the images are actually there.

Thanks everyone that helped me getting these in!

jennylmason
02-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I had the exact same problem on Friday! I tried at least 10 times to upload my images and it gave me the same error each time. That I needed to enter my PPA ID number, which I did!!!! This was so frustrating after I had spent so much time carefully preparing my images and getting them ready for submission. I was in tears! I emailed Marisa and called her Friday afternoon so I'm hoping they'll allow me to submit after I can speak with her tomorrow. Or maybe I'll get lucky and they actually went through like yours. I can only hope at this point...

Barbi_Barnum
02-08-2009, 10:59 PM
I think it would of been helpful if they had something that told you exactly how to label the file to get it to go in. I think mine finally went in when I changed their file name to include my PPA #. I didn't think I should do that because it specifically says not to have any identifying info on it, but someone told me that they had put that on their files and it went through. I never did get anything that said it went through but other people did. The whole thing is confusing.

Michael_Gan
02-08-2009, 11:22 PM
This was a brand new way of submissions, so there are a few kinks in the system. We will keep an eye out on all of this to see where we have to make some changes.

(Putting on my PPA certification committee hat)

Barbi_Barnum
02-09-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm sure all the bugs will be worked out. Hopefully anyone that had problems submitting will contact Marissa and get things fixed.

Michael_Gan
02-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Apparently, there were 3 instances out of the 85 submissions. You two are the lucky ones :)

All three were received correctly the first time. The "different error" is because they were received and was matching up with the first upload. Corey is working on that bug now. But the both of you are good to go!

Best of luck to you.

econopix
02-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I had the exact same problem on Friday! I tried at least 10 times to upload my images and it gave me the same error each time. That I needed to enter my PPA ID number, which I did!!!! This was so frustrating after I had spent so much time carefully preparing my images and getting them ready for submission. I was in tears! I emailed Marisa and called her Friday afternoon so I'm hoping they'll allow me to submit after I can speak with her tomorrow. Or maybe I'll get lucky and they actually went through like yours. I can only hope at this point...

Jenny,

Please send me your member # and I'll confirm whether your submission made it through.

Email me at cshelton@ppa.com.

Thanks
Corey