PDA

View Full Version : 3 Day Montana Safari

Jeff_Dachowski
02-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi Folks!
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p179/dachowski/MontFlyer.jpg

This program is limited to 12 participants. We hope some of you can make it!

Jeff

Keith_A_Howe
02-08-2009, 09:15 PM
There is nothing like photographing wildlife in Montana and Jeff knows the state like the back of his hand. FWIW 3 of my loan prints this year were from a trip to Montana Jeff and I took with several other photographers last year.

Keith

Ron_Jacobson
05-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Hey everyone. We've dropped the price to $1250 which is pretty much what the Game Farm is charging us for use of their land and animals. We really would like to fill this up, and we realize the economy stinks for some of you.

Please consider this for a quick getaway to reenergize. We will be photographing animals mornings and nights; but during the day we plan on showing tips and techniques in photoshop and painter; along with portrait techniques. I think you can say we'll also be discussing marketing and what's happening in our industry right now.

We just received word that there's quite a few new 'baby' animals that we will be able to photograph as well.

If you call me at 1-800-344-7667, you can either put the full payment down on your credit card, or I'll give you the option of $650 this month and $650 next month after the seminar.

Call today and get set for an awesome trip. (BTW...you still need to get to Bozeman. We'll tell you lodging details when you sign up. I'll be driving so we have a vehicle for equipment/coolers, etc.)