PDA

View Full Version : Class Brochure Online Now

angiew
02-03-2009, 08:21 PM
The perfect class is waiting for you...The Super Monday class brochure (http://ava-site.com/email/supermonday/sm0904.pdf) is available now online!

Are you ready for the event where studios open their doors and share their knowledge—on a wide variety of topics—with fellow photographers? These intimate, in-depth Super Monday classes are only $99 if you pre-register by April 6. And remember: while April 20 is the official Super Monday date, several instructors offer their classes a day or two before or after (so you—and they—can attend even more classes).

ahrabak
02-03-2009, 08:52 PM
There is an error on page 57. The class is being held in Burton, which is stated, but at the top of the page it say Barton.

Jon_Curtis
02-05-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty bumbed that their are only two classes in Michigan this time. One I have taken and the other one I'm not interested in:(

Maybe come fall.

ahrabak
02-05-2009, 06:55 PM
You could always come visit Ohio. We are hosting a class on portraiture, and the everyday life of a portrait studio:) Check us out...It is the class in Burton, or as the book says Barton. I promise it will be fun.