PDA

View Full Version : Bye, Fuji Masterpiece

Marc_Benjamin
01-27-2009, 05:26 AM
We got the notice that our state comp wont have it anymore... Beginning of the end or it's already over?

Keith_A_Howe
01-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Interesting. I am in Maine and we just presented them. Maybe Maine was one of the last ones to be able to get them?

Keith

D._Craig_Flory
01-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi Marc;

I am sorry to tell you that it is only California that they are pulling it from. :D

I had heard nothing of this but will be contacting our state prez to see if he has heard anything about it.

Jonathan_Brown
01-27-2009, 05:14 PM
We just had the Mid East States and KY convention and had the Fuji at both. My wife even won the Fuji for Portrait in KY. Way to go Honey!!!

I would not be surprised if they stop doing them though as we had 2 categories that we did not award a Fuji in because no one met the criteria for the award.

Kim_Larson
01-28-2009, 06:48 AM
WI still has it, sorry Marc!

Stewart_Schulze
02-08-2009, 05:18 AM
it looks like they are using up the few they have then it is done. At PPC State we did not give them away (they said no more).

samgardnermcr
02-10-2009, 02:36 AM
I have a confirmation letter that Fuji will be handing out the usual masterpiece awards through May of this year and then revamping their program.
If anyone is interested in seeing the letter from Fuji or receiving a copy of the rules for 2009 , please email me - sam@samgardnerphotography.com and i can send both to you...
Sam

Marc_Benjamin
02-10-2009, 04:59 AM
I have a confirmation letter that Fuji will be handing out the usual masterpiece awards through May of this year and then revamping their program.
If anyone is interested in seeing the letter from Fuji or receiving a copy of the rules for 2009 , please email me - sam@samgardnerphotography.com and i can send both to you...
Sam

Ah no love for PPC lol j/k !