PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some words

suebird
01-21-2009, 01:21 AM
Hey folks new here and would like to get a handle on the critiques of some of my shots before I start to gather submissions for certification. I uploaded three shots into Pets and Animals in the regular galleries. They are pending approval but should be able to be seen soon.

I guess as well I can ask if there are any outlets for Canadian photographers to have the test for CPP up here? I am familiar that our PPO is an affiliate, but a couple of have not re-joined the PPO and instead joined PPA. Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers
Sue

D._Craig_Flory
01-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Hey folks new here and would like to get a handle on the critiques of some of my shots before I start to gather submissions for certification. I uploaded three shots into Pets and Animals in the regular galleries. They are pending approval but should be able to be seen soon.

I guess as well I can ask if there are any outlets for Canadian photographers to have the test for CPP up here? I am familiar that our PPO is an affiliate, but a couple of have not re-joined the PPO and instead joined PPA. Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers
Sue

I called PPA about it.