PDA

View Full Version : Results?

Elizabeth_Pokela
01-21-2009, 12:39 AM
I was just wondering when the results of the CPP exam from Phoenix will be available--I never heard a time frame--

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Mark_Levesque
01-21-2009, 01:06 AM
it is usually a couple of weeks or so. Resist the urge to get anxious for two weeks and you will likely have an answer just before you start to worry.

Elizabeth_Pokela
01-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks mark. Do I find out by snail mail or e-mail? it was great to see you in Phoenix (along with everyone else) I wish I'd had more time to socialize, but I was cramming for the test I hadn't really studied for since last year!

Mark_Levesque
01-21-2009, 01:02 PM
I found out by snail mail. I got a blue envelope with the congratulations letter. And there will be a score with a (hopefully small) bunch of numbers under it. The numbers represent the questions you got wrong.

Rose_Mary_Cheek
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey Elizabeth, glad you asked the question!!! I was curious also, good to see you in Phoenix.... guess we'll just have to wait!

Rose Mary

D._Craig_Flory
01-21-2009, 07:53 PM
When I give the exam in my state, to between 1 to 5 people, it usually takes about 1½ to weeks for them to get results. I would go by that and multiply by how many took it out there.