PDA

View Full Version : Golden Gate School, May 10-13

Marc_Benjamin
01-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey Gang,

So the 26th annual session of Golden Gate School in the San Francisco Bay Area is coming up. It's on May 10-13 and will be held at the College of Notre Dame De Narums University (http://www.ndnu.edu/visitors/campusmap.aspx#) that's kinda near SFO airport.

As usual, we have a heck of a line up.

Jane Conner-Ziser - Painter
Andre Costantini - Professional Lighting techniques
Gary Crabbe - Landscape Photography
Laurence Gartel - Advanced Photoshop
Betty Huth & Ed Booth - Children and Family Portraiture
Eliot Khuner & John Paulson - Secrets of the Successful Photographer
Kimberly Sayre - Album Design
Mindy Sonshine - Wedding Photography

I'm totally excited! I'll be there all week and I hope to see Ourppa folks there.

For more info and to sign up: CLICK HERE (http://www.goldengateschool.com/html/classes.html)

Stan_Lawrence
01-18-2009, 12:14 AM
"Betty Huth & Ed Booth - Children and Family Portraiture"

Now we're talkin some real education....don't miss this one. :cool:

David_Schneider
01-18-2009, 01:03 PM
I was at the school a few years ago. Nice excuse to visit my son and almost daughter in law in San Francisco. I'm thinking of making another trip to see them and just may combine this school with trip. I guess I'd have to rent a car to get from Mission District to the school though. I'd do the children's workshop and think I'd bring my daughter for Painter. She's an artist and working for me this summer until she starts grad school.

Marc_Benjamin
01-18-2009, 03:21 PM
think I'd bring my daughter for Painter. She's an artist and working for me this summer until she starts grad school.

Oh and who better to learn from than Jane Conner-Ziser.

I'd suggest staying on campus and it's very reasonable especially if there's two of you. There's more programing during the evenings like the on-the-spot photo challenges, sideshow and critique nights.

David_Schneider
01-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Oh and who better to learn from than Jane Conner-Ziser.

I'd suggest staying on campus and it's very reasonable especially if there's two of you. There more programing during the evenings like the spot photo challenges, sideshow and critique nights.
Sound nice, but not as nice as spending time with my son.