PDA

View Full Version : Checking In?

Erin_L._Clark
01-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Getting in late tonight- with a class first thing in the morning- do we need to check in anywhere?

Greg_Haag
01-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Erin,
We had our first class today at the Sheraton. Assuming tomorrow is the same when you walk in the front of the hotel take the escalators up to the second floor, there is a check in desk for the classes at the top on your left. I don't think that registration for the convention opens until Saturday morning.
Good Luck,
Greg

Rose_Mary_Cheek
01-10-2009, 04:59 AM
ditto to what greg said have a safe trip.

Rose Mary

you should have been here for the CPP class, whew... what a two days.

Valenzuela
01-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey Erin you were sitting behind me a few rows back in the lighting class today.... That guy you were talking to was my uncle. I'm sure I'll run into you tomorrow at some point. How was that Mac flight?

Adrian

Erin_L._Clark
01-11-2009, 02:59 PM
aha-your uncle is nice- I recognized the name- funny! Say hello when you see me- :p the military portion of my flight went off without a hitch- it was the flight from the East coast to phoenix that has been hell. They lost our suitcases and have NO clue where it's at. US Airways is going to get a visit from me Monday morning.

Erin_L._Clark
01-11-2009, 03:02 PM
ditto to what greg said have a safe trip.

Rose Mary

you should have been here for the CPP class, whew... what a two days.
I may still have to take that class Rose- I am sure I'll have to retake that test now. Oh well-