PDA

View Full Version : Full Registration to go to the Anne Geddes

nloehr
01-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Does anyone know if you have to have a full registration to get in to the anne geddes event? I am only there for 1 day and hoped to see it.

Cassandra_Sullivan
01-03-2009, 12:52 PM
According to the email I got yesterday from PPA, you'll need to have a convention badge to get into any program or party, which I assume would include Anne Geddes' event.

Jack_Reznicki
01-03-2009, 01:29 PM
According to the email I got yesterday from PPA, you'll need to have a convention badge to get into any program or party, which I assume would include Anne Geddes' event.

That's right. The free Trade Show passes will only get you into the trade show.
As it is, we're expecting a record crowd for Anne, so get there early. :)

And Nikki, I'd look for a buddy pass if anyone has one.

Michael_Gan
01-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Plus, for Anne's program, you will need to get a "ticket" to attend. I would guess to keep the fire marshals happy.

Marc_Benjamin
01-03-2009, 05:27 PM
I have a feeling that you can bid for a guaranteed close to the stage seat during the Operation Smile auction Saturday night.

Erin_L._Clark
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
when and where will we be able to get a ticket?

Michael_Gan
01-04-2009, 02:12 AM
I think the notice was in your badge packet.

nloehr
01-07-2009, 01:54 AM
hey jack!
Found a buddy pass...now off to see about the "ticket thing" not coming in until Monday...have to be in Miami until Sunday. Maybe I will catch you at the canon booth...as again I am attending on a hurried schedule!

Geez...I just spent mucho dollars on Nat. championship tickets...are their going to be Geddes ticket scalpers ;-)

George_Hawkins
01-07-2009, 08:06 PM
No, there will be no scalpers! All the orange shirts will "police" that.
Other iconic speakers have been a full house. Seen a great variety. Unable to go this year, so anxious to read next year's special program.

Gregory_Aide
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM
There is not an extra charge for the Geddes tickets, but you do need a full registration badge. Because the event is in the symphony hall, we have to use tickets and assigned seats.

There are also overflow rooms in case the symphony hall fills up.

You can pick up your tickets at the symphony hall box office on Sunday from 9am to 5pm or Monday from 9am-2pm.

Jack_Reznicki
01-08-2009, 01:31 AM
hey jack!

Hey Nikki,

Please do find me to say "hey". See you there.

nloehr
01-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks greg for the info.