PDA

View Full Version : Trade Show Floor Programs

Marc_Benjamin
01-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey Gang,

So I got my schedule for the Trade show floor booth programs and I would like to invite you all to come. I would love to meet everyone and hopefully share a little bit more LIVE.

Ok, so here's the schedule

Bay Photo booth 1146 (Close to Nikon)

Sun 1:00-1:20pm - "Flight" series unavailing

Join us for this action packed presentation were I'll be unveiling my latest series of images where I freeze motion with emotion.
I've shared a few of them here and if you would like to see more, please come to the program where I'll be showcasing new ones and discussing how they were created.

Here's a sample:

http://www.kickstep.com/forums/Flight.jpg

Mon 3:30-3:50pm - Magnificent InfaRed and Fish Eye Magic

Join us in this emotional and inspirational program where I showcase the surreal side of Marc Benjamin (ok that sounds really cheezy). I'll share my ideas, the thought process on how to visualize and techniques to capture and process my IR-FE line.

Here's a sample:

http://www.kickstep.com/forums/JusttheGang.jpg

And as if that's not enough, I'll also have some Bay Photo giveaways and possibly some T-Shirts.

Hope to see you there!

Jack_Reznicki
01-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Marc,

Looks outstanding! I'll try and be there. Would love to see your stuff. Would be great to have an OurPPA hecking section. Oops, I meant cheering section. :D

I'll also be doing two "floor shows" for Canon in their booth. Sunday at 3pm and Monday at 1:45pm.

Marc_Benjamin
01-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Looks outstanding! I'll try and be there. Would love to see your stuff. Would be great to have an OurPPA hecking section. Oops, I meant cheering section. :D

O wow, that would be so much fun having an ourppa.com section, rotten tomatoes, TP and all of that in the mix lol.

Rick_Massarini
01-05-2009, 04:26 PM
A floor program - that's gonna be rough - I would have thought that they could have given you a table or something instead of having to have you work on the floor - - - people walking on your laptop, stepping on your CD's.... :D

Jack_Reznicki
01-05-2009, 09:28 PM
A floor program - that's gonna be rough - I would have thought that they could have given you a table or something instead of having to have you work on the floor - - - people walking on your laptop, stepping on your CD's.... :D

Ah, I see we have our first heckler :eek:

Jeff_Dachowski
01-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Hey Marc,
This year we are speaking on the trade show floor at the new WHCC convention display. We are there on Monday from 1-1:30. I hope all the folks here at least come by to say hello!! Marc.....don't you owe me a beer for something?
jeff

Marc_Benjamin
01-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey Marc,
This year we are speaking on the trade show floor at the new WHCC convention display. We are there on Monday from 1-1:30. I hope all the folks here at least come by to say hello!! Marc.....don't you owe me a beer for something?
jeff

No I think it's your turn this year. Maybe we could get David McKay to pick up the tab.

Todd_Reichman
01-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Barring any crazy travel issues Jamie and I will be in speaking at the SMS booth on Monday at 2:00. Like Jeff, we hope the OurPPA folks will stop by and hurl some abuse our way!

- trr

Michael_Gan
01-06-2009, 03:23 AM
Start the heckling after our programs. We'll be at the Bay Photo Booth at 12:30 Sunday and the Studio Plus booth at 3:00 Sunday.

Ack! We just found a flaw in our handouts....

Michael_Gan
01-06-2009, 03:24 AM
Jeff and Marc,

Um you do know that you have to buy the first rounds for all the members at the ASP banquet, don't you?

Rick_Massarini
01-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Ah, I see we have our first heckler :eek:

Not a heckler - just an old George Carlin fan - consider what people say literally, and it's just funny. Hey, I've got a lame sense of humor and it was just too easy... and too hard to resist...

Jack_Reznicki
01-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Not a heckler - just an old George Carlin fan -

Rick,

Hecklers are good! Keeps it lively. Nothing worse than a crowd that just stares at you, no expression.
Hecklers welcome. :cool:

Jeff_Dachowski
01-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Jeff and Marc,

Um you do know that you have to buy the first rounds for all the members at the ASP banquet, don't you?

Michael,
I heard that rule, but I thought it went like this..
Those who are up for a board membership buy the first round at the ASP banquet!
Jeff:)

Heather_L._Smith
01-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Okay, for those of us who have a hard time keeping up... here's the schedule (please add to it!!)

Sunday
1:00 - Marc Benjamin at Bay Photo booth (Flight series)
3:00 - Jack Reznicki at Canon booth

Monday
1:00 - Jeff & Carolle Dachowski at WHCC booth
1:45 - Jack Reznicki at Canon booth
2:00 - Todd & Jamie Reichman at SMS booth
3:30 - Marc Benjamin at Bay Photo booth (Infrared)

Marc_Benjamin
01-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Michael,
I heard that rule, but I thought it went like this..
Those who are up for a board membership buy the first round at the ASP banquet!
Jeff:)

That's what I heard as well.

----------------------

Sunday
12:30 - Michael Gan at Bay Photo

Monday

Michael_Gan
01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Sunday
12:30 - Michael and Leslie Gan (Images with Impact)
3:00 - Michael Gan (Selling Big by Projecting)

Monday

Guess word got out about my nomination. I will explain at council why I can't buy the first round ;)