View Full Version : 2 more images for critique

edwardwestwood
12-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Ed

Michael_Gan
12-29-2008, 04:46 PM
I like both of them. I think the first one would be more powerful if there is more room left and right of the image so that it conveys a space in the directions where he is shooting

D._Craig_Flory
12-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi Ed;

On the 1st one, his hat has a very bright highlight that drew my eyes. I also would like to see a bit more space around him before adding the accent line.

On the 2nd one, I don't care for the brown matte. A black one, like in the 1st composite, would work better.

Keith_A_Howe
12-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Edward
I feel these are too small for me to give advice on. My instinct is the first image needs to choose one dominate image and make the other 2 images a bit smaller and/or lower opacity to add impact to the presentation. They feel pretty busy to me. But again it is way to hard on these small images, try posting through a service like Photobucket.com.
Keith

edwardwestwood
01-02-2009, 10:04 PM
I have these two photographs, plus the 2 previous photographs that I posted, in a Picasa Web album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/edwardwestwood/2009CompetitionPrints?feat=directlink

I've made some changes on all of the photographs, thanks to the input from everyone. Please let me know what you think.

Edward