PDA

View Full Version : Cert. Exam-Imaging USA

Erin_L._Clark
12-19-2008, 11:39 AM
I signed up to take the exam on Tuesday- anyone else taking it at Imaging?

Stephanie_Millner
12-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Good Luck! You'll do great.

Karen_Linsley
12-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Call us after you are done....you'll want to decompress...at least I did...

But I agree, you'll do fine!

Marc_Benjamin
12-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Good luck and as tradition goes, drinks are on the new CPP's at the con.

Erin_L._Clark
12-19-2008, 09:38 PM
haha- thanks- I don't know how I'll do- but if I bomb it this time, I'll ace it next time- I do have lots of time studying- I have to leave Jan. 4th to head to Phoenix (catching a military flight)

Marc_Benjamin
12-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Don't worry about it so much. Actually, I've been out drinking the night before I took the test. Alcohol probably upped my chances of picking the right letter.

Erin_L._Clark
12-20-2008, 01:05 AM
lol- you are encouraging. I hear just pick letter D when in doubt. Now I know what that stands for!

Valenzuela
12-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Hey Erin,

I plan on taking the test there also... Enjoy that MAC flight. Sometimes its better than flying commercial.

Adrian

Rose_Mary_Cheek
12-22-2008, 03:58 AM
Hi Erin ... glad to know others in here are taking the test... I'll be joining you on Tuesday,.... taking the test.... I'm nervous, been studying lots....

good luck to you.

Erin_L._Clark
12-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey Erin,

I plan on taking the test there also... Enjoy that MAC flight. Sometimes its better than flying commercial.

Adrian

thanks Adrian- I have been watching the flights from E. Coast to Phoenix like a hawk- I still need to make that reservation- Just don't want to jinx myself- checked out your website btw- love the music- wouldn't work for my clientele- but I bet it does for yours. :cool:

Erin_L._Clark
12-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Hi Erin ... glad to know others in here are taking the test... I'll be joining you on Tuesday,.... taking the test.... I'm nervous, been studying lots....

good luck to you.

Hi Rose- I'm studying but not enough- no time- Still playing catch up with clients- I already passed the image portion- so if I do badly on this test- I won't feel too terrible that I have to come back to the States to take it again! gives me an excuse to go shopping!

Good luck to you too-

David_Dismukes
12-31-2008, 03:23 AM
To all who are taking the exam at IUSA, I wish you the best of luck... the best advise I can give is, "Don't Over Think" the questions. I'll be around Jan 8-14 and will be glad to help anyone interested. 334 319 3821.
Happy New Year!
David Dismukes, CPP

Rose_Mary_Cheek
12-31-2008, 04:02 AM
Thanks Dave, you are correct... sometimes we tend to do exactly that... overthink them..... all we can do is the best we can, at the moment....

I pray that works.

Regards, Rose Mary