PDA

View Full Version : New CPPs in Phoenix

David_Dismukes
11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I understand the long passed down tradition of new CPPs buying a round at the next Imaging USA. Can someone direct me to the bar?.... My tab is what??? :eek:

Michael_Gan
11-13-2008, 03:28 AM
Congrats! Um, but we're not kidding! :D

carol_johnson
11-13-2008, 05:47 AM
I am just getting started on my certification any suggestions on what I should read over for the written test??

David_Dismukes
11-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes... without a doubt, the entire book "Photography" by London and Upton. Also, if possible, take the CPP Class taught by Al Di Campli. Al does an awsome job getting folks prepared for the exam. The exam is through and challenging, as it should be.

Andrea_Chapelo
11-13-2008, 05:55 PM
What?! Noone told me that rule...well Michael there are quite a few of us that passed this year...I will buy your first one..then I will pass you off to Heather...who can pass you off to Steff...and gosh...by the time we are all done I guess your wife will have to carry you back to your room:D

Michael_Gan
11-13-2008, 07:17 PM
LOL, depends on how many drinks she has on her end of the social circle :D

Stephanie_Millner
11-13-2008, 08:27 PM
What?! Noone told me that rule...well Michael there are quite a few of us that passed this year...I will buy your first one..then I will pass you off to Heather...who can pass you off to Steff...and gosh...by the time we are all done I guess your wife will have to carry you back to your room:D

It will be just like coming back from the bowling alley last year... ;)

Keely_Deuschle
11-14-2008, 03:35 AM
Yeah, I apparently missed that memo, too! :D