PDA

View Full Version : Posted new images in the Certification Review Gallery

cpp_upload
11-02-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks in advance for your advice.

D._Craig_Flory
11-10-2008, 03:27 PM
There are a number of images posted by those looking for feedback on possible images for certification. A bunch were added on November 1st. Here it is 9 days later and only two people have bothered to look at them and to post comments and scores. THAT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING !!! If everyone would simply pick a few every day to post scores and comments soon there would be plenty for the makers to get an idea which to choose for upload..

keithano
11-11-2008, 01:30 AM
New to here, but can anyone provide the link to the gallaries?

I can only view the gallaries that are all stated "2006" ?

Anne_Raker
11-11-2008, 06:34 AM
I have had NO time to be online and give them a look, but I will do so tonight. Thanks for the heads up that there are new ones! :)

D._Craig_Flory
11-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Hi Anne;

Thanks for posting comments ! If I keep after everyone, maybe a few more will take a few minutes a day to post scores and comments.

D._Craig_Flory
11-11-2008, 04:19 PM
New to here, but can anyone provide the link to the gallaries?

I can only view the gallaries that are all stated "2006" ?

Hi Kit;

Here is the link for the certification galleries :
http://www.ppa.com/community/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=504

Keely_Deuschle
11-13-2008, 02:12 PM
I've been posting, but will check to see if there are any I missed.

Are there still images in there from the last review? If so, is there a way to tell which ones are for this review only? I can keep going back, but if the images were already submitted/passed, there's no need to comment.

D._Craig_Flory
11-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi Keely;

You have been good about posting ... thank you. If you look at the "date posted" it will give you an idea which upload period they were for.