PDA

View Full Version : Want to team up for Imaging USA buddy pass?

rosalynsam
10-28-2008, 11:21 PM
I need someone to share in the sign up for half price..if you do too, please email me -thanks!

rosalynsam
10-29-2008, 02:12 PM
I need someone to share in the sign up for half price..if you do too, please email me -thanks!

PS - I am a PPA Member.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-30-2008, 02:25 AM
I'm going it alone this year so I'd be willing to sign up at half price and give you my buddy pass... Just email me at envoguephoto@comcast.net if you haven't found anyone yet!

sarah_pfeiffer
10-30-2008, 05:37 PM
my assistant needs a buddy. if you're still looking, please email me at sarah@pfeifferphotography.com.

thanks!

Tonyp884
11-02-2008, 07:09 PM
I am a non- smoker, motorsports and school photographer from Monroe, NC. I would like to purchase half of a buddy pass.
I am also open to sharing a room. At this point my (flexible) plans are to fly into Vegas on January 6th or 7th. Rent a car, drive into Phoenix on the 9th. And I'll leave on the 14th.

Gwen_Greenglass
11-12-2008, 02:46 AM
Did you get a pass yet? I have 1/2 available. You can reach me at Gwen@portraitsbygwen.com

pboren
11-12-2008, 05:06 AM
Your Schedule:
Check In11-JAN-2009 - 3:00 PM *
Check Out14-JAN-2009 - 12:00 PM *
Number of Rooms1
Number of Guests1
Your Accommodations: Room 1 of 1
Room Description
1 King With Sleeper that is the size of a full bed.
Deluxe City View Non-smoking, Sweet Sleeper Bed, 32 Inch Flat Screen Lcd Tv, Desk/dataport/voicemail, High-speed Internet For A Fee, 351 Sq Ft Of Warm,modern Style. Enjoy Views Of The City Agai Nst A Backdrop Of Mountain Landscapes From Floors 20-27.

I have reserved this room, However my son died from Leukemia this August and I cannot afford to take my husband and I cannot afford to pay for the entire room alone. If anyone would like to split the room and do a buddy pass, I will still be able to attend.

George_Hawkins
11-12-2008, 12:27 PM
I am a non- smoker, motorsports and school photographer from Monroe, NC. I would like to purchase half of a buddy pass.
I am also open to sharing a room. At this point my (flexible) plans are to fly into Vegas on January 6th or 7th. Rent a car, drive into Phoenix on the 9th. And I'll leave on the 14th.

Tony,

I was seriously planning to drive that route, stopping at Grand Canyon.
Car rentals are much much much higher priced in Vegas than in Phoenix! If I can get away for similar amount of time, I'll rent car in Phoenix and drive a few days to Sedona and Grand Canyon and back to Phoenix, via a different route.

Unless you really MUST be in Vegas, car rental is there is not worth it.

Also, with advice from others, My 2ยข, George

apnsnap
11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
a buddy pass. Please contact me at portraitsbyangela@gmail.com.

Thanks

Found someone to share with. Thanks

Tonyp884
11-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks Gwen, the check is "In the Mail!"
Tonyp

Tonyp884
11-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the info George. I have never been to any of these areas. I have found that for me at least, airfare is a good bit cheaper if I fly into Vegas. I just assumed that the rental car rates would be about the same. I have found some really good weekday room rates in Vegas and thought that I'd enjoy a day and two nights in Vegas before heading to Hoover Dam and Phoenix.I have not actually looked into the rental car rates yet.
Either way, I am pretty flexible.
There is SO much I want to see and so little time.
I've even thought about staying in a KOA Cabin a few nights.
I do not know at this time if I'll rent a car, jeep, or motorcycle.
Lots of ideas going thru my head. I can sleep when I get home!
I guess I'll start to narrow this all down a bit.

thanks for your help!
Look forward to meeting ya'll!
Tony Powers
Unionville, NC

maxnucci
12-14-2008, 01:25 AM
If you want to share, the kind folks at PPA are going to process (split) the cost and charge it separately.
So don't worry it's safe. Also looking for a room
my email is mbnstudio@hotmail.com
Web site: http://mbnstudio.com/

Howard_Kier
12-14-2008, 01:58 AM
I still have a buddy pass available that I purchased at the early bird prices. Please e-mail me at magical@mmpix.com if you are interested.

Tonyp884
12-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Thanks gus, At this time, I have my event pass in hand, and my rental car taken care of.
tony p