PDA

View Full Version : Just a little update on my Super Monday

Tiffany_Schmitt
10-28-2008, 02:17 AM
If anyone is interested anyway....:D

First off, I actually did not have 6 people signed up as I originally thought as PPA sent me the wrong roster. The only way I found that out was by e-mailing all the people on the list and hearing back from them...Long story short, I checked and didn't see anyone signed up for my class. Unfortunately, there was one that drove about 3-4 hours to see me that I didn't know was coming. Fortunately, I had two others contact me that wanted to sign up on site....So we had 3! And I was there. I wish that I would have known she was coming as I would have contacted her and had her bring some files to work on and samples, but it was still all good.

I believe they all left happy with the info they got. At least they enthusiastically said they were...Sooooo, I will consider doing this again next time around as it went even better than I could have expected!

I hope everyone that participated had a great day!

Tiffany

Sandra_Pearce
10-28-2008, 02:38 AM
Tiffany,

Glad your Super Monday went well. I had a great day with my group. They all drove two to three hours to get here. We did a class photo and I just emailed it to them. I will be doing another in April.

Sandra

Tiffany_Schmitt
10-28-2008, 02:48 AM
Bugger, never thought about doing a class photo!

Next time....

So glad it went well for you. I have gone to some that were, well, just ok...

Tiff

Karen_Linsley
10-28-2008, 03:04 AM
My Super Monday went well also. Great participation, everyone seemed to enjoy it and I got good marks on the feedback form. I remembered to do a class photo and will send it off to them tomorrow! That was fun, but of course now I am thinking about what I can improve for next time.

Mario_Herrera
10-30-2008, 09:42 PM
WOW !!!!

I had just TWO attendees at my super monday, I promoted it in different forums and photo labs, a few called and said they would register but in the end I only had 2 and no walk ins.

It was a very awkward situation because a local frame distributor got me a nice room to teach the class, I'm thinking that the current economy may have a lot to do with this situation. I do know for a fact that the topic that I was teaching is always well received, it was in spanish since we have a large volume of spanish speakers in the area.

I really would like to do it again, but I'm beginning to fear that it will happen again.

Valerie_Harte
10-30-2008, 11:33 PM
I had 7 and no walk-ins. Looking over the count sheet they sent me though it looked like 2-4 was about average at the time they sent it.

I didn't think about a class photo... darn... that would have been fun. I really enjoyed the class. There was a lot of variety among the class and some good questions. I think I learn more from teaching than I do as a participant.