PDA

View Full Version : Help picking images?

Kari_Douma
10-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Last year was my first year entering the international print competition. We had a "Print Critique" night at our local affiliate group. I brought in about 40 prints to critique, and narrow it down to 4. I did very well for my first year, I had two accepted to the general collection, and one the loan collection.

Well, it is the time of year for me to start working on choosing again, so I can enter my local, state, regional, and then international competition.

Is there a way I can have people here help me choose and critique what I want to enter?

Michael_Gan
10-27-2008, 10:03 PM
You can either post your images here on the forum, or in the gallery area, and then notify us via post that you have images in the gallery for critique. If you choose to use the PPA secured upload method, the forum has a max size allowance of 400ppi, whereas, the gallery has a 600 ppi allowance. You can also link your images via the web either on you web server, or via the multitudes of online album exchanges such as Photobucket. One word of caution with the likes of photobucket: Read the fineprint regarding your relinquishing of usage rights of your images.