PDA

View Full Version : Deadline extention?

Stephanie_Cunningham
10-15-2008, 01:29 AM
Maybe someone here might know more about this....
I emailed Marissa last week as I still hadn't gotten my upload info for the image review. She replied that they were swamped with something and would be getting them out this week (meaning this week we are in now). I wrote back asking if the image review deadline was being extended then (as the date listed on the website stated Oct. 10). She replied Yes. That was all I'd heard.
Does anyone know when the new deadline might be?
Thanks!
Stephanie

Michael_Gan
10-15-2008, 01:29 PM
The new deadline has not been determined yet. The reason for the delay is that PPA is changing over from Portfolios.com/CreativeShake, to a new upload system (so far, it seems like it has something to do with Photo Express base on how our "find a photographer" is panning out)

Stay tuned. I'm sure Marissa will notify you, and I will announce the new dates here as it becomes available to me.

Stephanie_Cunningham
10-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Ok, thanks Michael. I will keep checking back!
Stephanie

Stephanie_Cunningham
11-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to check to see if there has been any news to the submission date for what's left of this year. I see dates are posted for next year beginning in February. Or is February the extention date?
Thanks,
Stephanie

Michael_Gan
11-05-2008, 04:20 PM
I haven't heard anything yet. I will check with the committee head and see what the progress is.